Premier Flooring Installation
From top industry professionals
Whether you're building a new house from the ground up, or just renovating your current home, flooring installation is essential. Flooring is a central design element and should be carefully considered by homeowners for its practicality and aesthetics. From durability to detail, flooring plays a huge role in the function of every room in your home. No matter the material or look you choose, you need professional flooring contractors to get the job done right. No need to search for flooring installers any longer - Footprints Floors is here to help!
Our local flooring installation company is dedicated to providing quality craftsmanship at incredibly low pricing. With a unique business model that reduces overhead costs, we pass incredible savings directly on to you!
If you have any questions on design elements, we are happy to discuss options with you. After you decide on the material, we can put you in contact with quality providers. Once you purchase your material, our team of flooring contractors in your area will install it for you.
Your Dream Flooring
From the Best Flooring Contractors Near You
It's not worth your time to indulge flooring companies that pressure you to purchase low-quality materials. Your home is your castle, and low-quality materials have no place when durability and longevity are key. Here at Footprints Floors, we believe that freedom in design is essential to creating a comfortable home. We encourage homeowners to purchase their dream flooring, and then we expertly install it. We are the best option for professional floor installation services.
What Installation is Like
A home remodel is an exciting project to take on. If you're dreaming of hardwood floor repair to update your bedroom, or looking for new tile for a backsplash in a kitchen makeover, Footprints Floors is the flooring installation company you can count on for an efficient and streamlined process.
You Choose the Material
It's your home. Choose the materials you want. Let your personality shine through. We know you have great style.
Get a Free Estimate From Us
All of Footprints Floors’ in-person and virtual estimates are completely free. We will take measurements of the room(s) that will be floored and discuss further details of the project.
Once you're satisfied with the estimate, go ahead and purchase the materials for your new floor. With the estimate complete, we'll be able to tell you exactly how much flooring materials you'll need.
When we have all the materials, we will install your new floors. Our team of expert craftsmen provides special care and performs the job diligently and efficiently. We can work around your schedule and provide tips on how to maintain the upkeep of your new flooring.
Why Choose Footprints Floors
While other local flooring installation companies offer lackluster service at sky-high prices, Footprints Floors has an incredible offer for you, as our unique business model allows us to offer competitively affordable flooring installation services .
We do not provide flooring material, which means we do not have to pass on the costs of showrooms and inventory to our customers. Instead, we focus on providing expert installation services for every flooring material from tile to hardwood. You choose and purchase the material from your preferred provider and we install it - it's that easy!
How Much Does Floor Installation Cost?
We can't give you a standard price point before knowing your project details. The cost of our local floor installation services depends on the square footage of the room(s), the material, and other factors. We will provide you a direct quote during your free estimate!
We also offer financing services and plans. If it suits you, we also offer brief consultations to help you decide which flooring material will look best for your home.
What Our Customers Say
Professional Advice, Expert Installs
With your first call, you'll notice that Footprints Floors is different. You can call us a discount hardwood flooring installation and restoration company, but our full-service experience that includes highly competitive pricing and service extras like furniture moving and plumbing/appliance relocation are only a few reasons we are a step above the rest. We are close by, neighborly, and convenient and our number one goal is to make a great impression on you. Footprints Floors will do whatever it takes to make you happy with your floors and with us for years to come!
From kitchens and bathrooms to your entryway and living areas, every room needs flooring. Each of these areas also demands different types of flooring that can withstand everyday wear and tear or exposure to moisture. Flooring decisions are a big deal, and we’re here to ensure your choice is expertly installed.
Footprints Floors offers a variety of flooring services including:
When looking to remodel all or part of a home, people tend to forget about the staircases . However, staircases are often central to the focus of a home and should be beautiful too. Whether you’re looking to clean up your home to sell, or you are looking to give your home a facelift for your own personal enjoyment, don’t forget the stairs. These high traffic areas experience a lot of wear and tear over time and should be included in any home update.
Footprints Floors has over a decade of experience in revitalizing staircases through remodeling, resurfacing, and more. Maybe you’re just looking to repair and refinish stair treads and risers. Maybe you want a whole new look, changing from carpeted stairs to hardwood stairs, or going with a darker or lighter stain on existing hardwood.
Are you tired of trying to scrape off food residue and grease from the wall behind your kitchen stove? Or old toothpaste behind the bathroom sink? Trying to clean off substances like these from painted surfaces is difficult. That’s why backsplashes , typically made with ceramic, porcelain or stone tile, are a great option.
They’re also aesthetically pleasing and add value to your home. Perhaps you’re looking to change the color and style of an already existing backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom, or you’re looking to add a backsplash where there wasn’t one before. Whatever your situation, Footprints Floors are the experts you need.
Every aspect of a home plays an important role in your comfort. You want your home to reflect your personal style, as well as meet the needs of your daily routine. Choosing the right flooring is a huge part of that.
There are five main types of flooring you can choose from: solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, laminate, tile, and vinyl. Each type of flooring has its own unique benefits and qualities to consider before making your choice. You’ll want to consider whether you want light or dark floors, how much wear and tear your floors will need to stand up to, and more.
Beautiful floors are the base of every home. They are the literal ground that holds up family gatherings, lazy Sundays, and memorable moments for your family. Whether hardwood, vinyl, or tile, your flooring design and installation should be as special and strong as the moments you share, which is why it’s a task you should entrust to professionals like those at Footprints Floors.
Laminate is the perfect option if you love the look of hardwood, but it clashes with your lifestyle or budget. Bring the beauty of hardwood into your space without the extra hassle or costs and more long-term durability. If you are looking for a beautiful, practical solution for your flooring needs, laminate may be the choice for you. Here are just a few benefits you can experience after installing laminate in your home:
- Budget-friendly: The cost of laminate materials and laminate installation is almost half of traditional hardwood.
- Easy installation: As long as a moisture barrier is used, laminate flooring can be installed over virtually any existing floor besides carpet within just a few days.
- Versatile style: Color and style choice are big decisions when choosing your dream flooring, which is why laminate is one of the most versatile options. Laminate is available in a wide range of colors, and it can be produced to look like many different types of wood at a fraction of the cost.
- High durability: Laminate is the preferred durable flooring option for homeowners. Unlike hardwood floors, laminate planks lock into one another, allowing them to expand and contract without the threat of buckling or snapping. Laminate also lasts 15-20 years before needing replacement, making it a great long-term option.
- Easy to clean: Laminate is resistant to staining and water damage, allowing you to sweep and mop without fear. It also comes in hygienic antimicrobial options for extra cleanliness.
Once you have purchased your preferred flooring materials, the Footprints Floors team will take over and prepare the space, install your flooring, and leave your home looking as good as new. Call us today for more information about flooring installation services and schedule a free estimate for your project.
Durable enough to last a lifetime and versatile enough for any style, tile is a stunning choice to rejuvenate your home's flooring. Tile is a premier material when it comes to longevity, aesthetics, maintenance, and cost, making it a great choice for homeowners looking for an alternative to carpet or wood floors. Here are just a few reasons you may want to consider installing tile in your home:
- Cost-effective: While tile is not the least expensive flooring option, it's generally more affordable than most hardwoods. Plus, its durability makes it a good investment.
- Long-lasting: Tile flooring is usually made from ceramic or porcelain and is glazed to protect from stains, scratches, and wear and tear. If your home receives a lot of foot traffic, a tile floor is guaranteed to last decades. While strong impact can crack tiles, they are inexpensive to replace.
- Keep it cool: Tile surfaces repel heat, so tile flooring can help keep your home cool and your utility bills low in the summer. This also makes it a perfect choice for homes in hotter climates.
- Style options: While other flooring options leave you with few styles to choose from, tile offers a wealth of patterns, colors, and textures. Tile is the way to go for those who want to make a statement with their flooring.
- Easy maintenance: Tile flooring requires little upkeep. It's an excellent choice for humid climates as it is both water-and stain-resistant. Simply sweep and mop up any debris, and your tile floor will look as good as new!
- Hypoallergenic: Tile resists dust, dirt, mold, germs, and bacteria, making it a great alternative to carpet for those with allergies or asthma.
If you've been searching for flooring installation services, Footprints Floors has the tile expertise you need! All you have to worry about is purchasing the tile you love. From there, our professional contractors will install your new tile and handle all the cleanup. Give us a call today to receive a free estimate on your project.